Welcome to ci.csn.khai.edu
ci.csn.khai.edu - set of services to provide Continuous Integration
processes in software engineering, i.e. the application of engineering to the development of software in a systematic method.
To introduce and apply state-of-the-art methods, tools and approaches of software development in educational process.
- to learn students how to work with Code Review systems - Gerrit Code Review
- to learn students how to work with Version Control Systems - Git
- to give students basic idea about building process of software projects (build self-testing, nightly build, etc.) -
- to introduce students how to work as a member of a software development team on different positions (Reviewer, Core Reviewer, etc.)
- to learn students how to implement and organize software testing process (unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, etc.)
Currently available services
ci.csn.khai.edu infrastructure consists of several docker-based components
(db-gerrit - mysql:latest,
gerrit - openfrontier/gerrit,
jenkins - jenkins:latest,
proxy - nginx:stable-alpine) that form a bunch of
Gerrit Code Review and Jenkins.
To control multi-container Docker applications Docker Compose is used.
- Sign in with your
email@example.com account in Gerrit Code Review.
- Find and clone specific project with
git clone command.
- Make necessary changes.
- Send your patch set (changes) on review with
git review command.